Eleanor from the REIM organisation talked to us today (5th December 2016) about how to keep safe, if we are on the internet. She told us to :-
We also made an Online Safety Pledge to ourselves
1. Be safe, tell my trusted adult if anything makes me feel sad, scared or confused
2. Don't meet face-to-face with anyone form the Internet.
3. Ask my trusted adult before sharing information like my name, address and phone number.
4. Don't send rude messages or be mean online.
5. Tell my trusted adult if something is making me uncomfortable online.