Please scroll to the bottom of the page for most recent advice. Support and advice signposts for Health and Wellbeing are available on the Home Learning page in the Children's section.
In light of recent concerns of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are setting up this page to keep parents up to date with developments and advice. The school is being advised by the Department of Education NI, Education Authority and the Public Health Agency.
How can you help us at school?
- Seek medical advice immediately if you or your child displays any of the symptoms of COVID-19 and inform the school if symptoms are confirmed as COVID-19 (see link below for Public Health Agency list of symptoms)
- Inform the school if you or your child has been in contact with any other confirmed case of COVID-19
- Teach your child how to wash their hands effectively
- Encourage your child to wash their hands:
- Before coming to school
- After using the toilet
- Before eating
- After sneezing or coughing
- When they arrive home from school
- Encourage your child to use tissues when sneezing and to bin the tissue immediately afterwards